Access your accounts anytime, anywhere with your smart phone.
Our mobile banking app, TouchBanking™ by Fiserv, allows you safe, secure access and control of your accounts through your Android and iPhone smart phones. You can use the bill pay function (must have a checking account at Cities), transfer funds, and mobile deposit capture using your smart phone's camera (must have a Cities checking account).
You will need to activate your online banking access prior to using mobile banking as you will use the same user ID, security code (password) and security challenge questions for your device.
Not an online banking user yet? Sign up now!
Two easy ways to activate your mobile banking:
Option 1 (through the phone itself)
- Go to the app store for your device
- Search for TouchBanking™ by Fiserv
- Use app code: GoMobile5115 (see below)
- Enter your user ID* from online banking (see PLEASE NOTE), answer a challenge question (taken from your online banking questions) and enter your security code (from online banking as well).
*PLEASE NOTE--if you have a numeric login for online banking (your member number), you will need to add 0's in front of the number. The system will not automatically put the zeroes in for you.
Example: for a four-digit login--add two 0's --if your login is 1234--you need to login with 001234. Add one 0 for a five-digit login your login is 12345 - you need to login with 012345. This is only for the INITIAL log on.
To activate: you will see this screen upon activation. Put in the app code in the first box: GoMobile5115
The second box is for your login ID. Remember: if your login is a numeric login, you need to put 00 if you have a four-digit login or 0 if you have a five-digit login. This is only on the initial login!
Option 2 (through online banking)
- Go to the Self Service tab in online banking
- Click Go Mobile in the Additional Services menu
- Follow the step-by-step instructions