Here's the latest from Cities. . .
News & Events
Annual Meeting Notice
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, we will be holding our annual meeting electronically this year on April 27, 2021. We will be posting the annual meeting information on our website and will be offering members an opportunity to send us questions or concerns to be addressed by our board and management prior to the meeting date.
COVID-19 and Cities Credit Union - UPDATED
To protect our members and employees, the lobby remains closed to most in-person transactions until further notice. Our drive up teller window is available to serve your teller and service needs during regular business hours (M-F 8:30 am - 5 pm). We have eliminated Saturday drive up hours until further notice.
Limited complex services will be made available by appointment only. Walk-ins are not accepted at this time.
When in doubt, phone first! Give us a call at 651.426.3773--chances are, we may be able to save you a trip!
Drive up teller services:
- Deposits/withdrawals ($5000 daily cash limit)
- Teller checks/money orders
- Visa gift cards
- Small coin counting runs
- Paper signings (for new
accounts and loans)
- Notary services
- Money transfers/balance checks
- Online new member applications
- Online loan applications
- Mobile check deposit
- Requesting wire-out transfers (outgoing) wire-in transfers (incoming)
Limited in-person services by appointment only (2 people max and MASKS REQUIRED):
- Complex loan closings (home equity loans, mortgages)
- New member services (that are unable to be completed online/through drive up teller)
- Larger coin counting runs (we will pick up your coin at the door)
- Medallion stamps/complex notary services (most can be completed in the drive thru teller)
***Electronic commerce such as debit cards, credit cards, mobile/remote deposits, direct deposits and automatic payments (ACH) give you hands-off access to Cities 24/7:
1) Balance inquiries, account transfers, loan payments and credit card payments can be handled through our 24-hour phone banking system (651-426-7600)
2) Cash access with a debit/credit or ATM card at over 50,000 fee free ATMs nationwide
3) Purchase items with a debit or credit card
4) Online banking – if you haven’t signed up, do so through our website at www.citiescu.org. Click enroll now.
5) Mobile banking with mobile deposit. To sign up, www.citiescu.org/online-e-sources/mobile-banking
We appreciate your business and your understanding during this time. Please stay healthy!
Annual Meeting has gone virtual
Please download your copy of the 2019 Annual Report. As always, if you issues you want addressed by the board of directors by contacting us directly ANY TIME!
Congratulations to our WinCentive™ drawing winner(s) for December:
Cities is pleased to announce the WinCentive™ drawing winner(s):
- April S - Cities-only drawing - $25
Receive our latest news and promotions!
Join our Cities e-Chat list. You'll find out what's new at Cities CU each month! Your email address and information will not be shared or sold.
Cities Credit Union proudly sponsors Minnesota Warriors Disabled Veterans Hockey
The credit union is a proud sponsor of the Minnesota Warriors Disabled Veterans Hockey team, based at the Vadnais Sports Center in Vadnais Heights. The team is a non-profit organization that consists of mentally and physically disabled military veterans. Check out the Warriors' website for game schedule and event appearances.
Credit Union closures and holiday hours for 2021
The credit union is closed on all federal holidays. No ACH transactions are processed on those days except Feb. 1st as we are closed for foot, drive up and phone traffic only.
We will be closed or have different hours the following holidays during the 2020 calendar year:
|Friday, January 1||New Year's Day||closed|
|Monday, January 18||Martin Luther King Jr. Birthday||closed|
|Monday, February 15||Presidents' Day||closed|
|Monday, May 31||Memorial Day||closed|
|Monday, July 5||Independence Day (observed)||closed|
|Monday, September 6||Labor Day||closed|
|Monday, October 11||Columbus Day||closed|
|Thursday, November 11||Veterans' Day||closed|
|Thursday, November 25||Thanksgiving Day||closed|
|Friday, December 24||Christmas Eve (federal holiday)||closed|
|Friday, December 31||New Year's Eve (federal holiday)||closed|