Easy, self-service forms to help you manage your accounts.
Cities Credit Union makes it easy for you to make account changes without coming into our office. Need to change your address? Add a beneficiary? Want to do direct deposit? Simply download a form, print it, fill it out and send it to us.
Street address: Cities Credit Union, 3625 Talmage Circle, Ste. 102, Vadnais Heights, MN 55110
We do not advise sending account information via email as email may not be secure.
All forms are in PDF format
General account changes:
- Address change form
- Add a joint owner to account (requires notary--signature verification)
- Name change form (requires notary)
- Remove joint owner (requires notary)
- Add a beneficiary/beneficiaries (POD--paid on death)
Checking account forms:
- Account reconciliation form (checkbook balancing form)
- Courtesy pay opt-in/opt-out form
- Debit card dispute/checking account fraud form
- Stop payment form
- Loan application form (mail-in, drop-off or fax)
- Authorization form for electronic loan payment (auto pay drawn from another institution electronically)
- 2016 loan skip-a-pay form
- Affidavit of forgery
- Cross-account transfer form (to transfer between two different accounts--form must be signed)
- Direct deposit form (may require canceled check from account--see your employer for details)
- Fee reversal investigation form
Wire transfer instructions: